Friday, August 8, 2014

Meet Erin and Lisette

Happy Friday! I'm back with a few more employee introductions. I'm happy to introduce Erin and Lisette today!

Erin & her kiddos

Lisette & son




*What does working at Starlight Stitches mean to you?

Erin: Starlight stitches allows me to use my creativity, while supporting a business model that I feel is important. It also allows me to bring home some extra money to elevate the strain of being a single income household.

Lisette: Working at StSt is a great opportunity to be part of a supportive community, learn new skills, contribute my own strengths, and help support my family in an environment that shares my parenting values!

What is your creative medium or method of choice?

Erin: My favorite creative method of the moment is quilting or clothes construction.

Lisette: My creative methods/mediums include mosaic/tile, knitting/yarn, and sewing/fabric. I love beautiful, functional art!
  
 *What is your favorite thing about being a parent?

Erin: My favorite part if being a parent is being challenged to change the way I think about and see the world every day.

Lisette: I love watching my son's personality come out in his play and expression... So amazing to be part of the creation of a new person!

 *What is your most embarrassing moment (that you're willing to admit to us)?

Erin: I can't think of one at the moment but I am sure there are many. :)

Lisette: My embarrassment is too embarrassing.


Thank you Erin & Lisette! It's good to get to know you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment